Girls on the Run is a 501(c)3 non -profit organization dedicated to creating a world where every girl knows and activates her limitless potential and is free to boldly pursue her dreams.
Our Mission is to inspire girls to be joyful, healthy, and confident using a fun, experience-based curriculum which creatively integrates running.
Girls on the Run is a physical activity-based positive youth development program. Over the course of the program girls will:
- Develop and improve competence
- Feel confidence in who they are
- Develop strength of character
- Respond to others and oneself with care and compassion
- Create positive connections with peer and adults
- Make a meaningful contribution to community and society